June 11, 2012

Things I won't do on this blog:

1. fail to capitalize the beginning of sentences. look around, the capital letter is dead.

2. Use annoying font colors, underline important shit so you get confused and think there is a link to click on, or make the text really big.

And I'm going to stop myself there. Two feels like plenty. If this list were any longer I'd almost certainly be setting myself up for failure down the road. I seem to have a hard time not doing things I say I'm not going to do. The shorter this list, the fewer hypocritical posts we're in for. Though doing things I said I wouldn't do could prove to be a pretty interesting theme...it has been noted.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got myself a date with a cold alcoholic beverage and Desperate Housewives on Netflix... Let the sinning begin!

No comments: