June 12, 2012

Words to einführen

Q: What is einführen you (Hello hypothetical reader / voices in my head!) might ask?

A: Einführen is one of the words I'd like to introduce to the english language it means... well it means introduce. Get off my back, I just like it better than introduce. 

To the point though...

I would like my contribution to mankind to be the einführen-ing of a new word. Since I'm not likely to get anywhere with einführen, here is my first, and alas only, submission. Ahem:

"Titanic"

Yes it's a word, but I'd like to give it a new meaning.

Certain beverages of an alcoholic nature, see previous post, can be ordered neat or on the rocks. But what if you only want one rock? Think about it. 


2 comments:

amandamjorgenson said...

You also forgot about this blog, like I forgot about mine. Mine is slowly being dusted off and used again. Let the same be true of yours!

amandamjorgenson said...

You left the Blogosphere again. Sad days.