August 19, 2013

Somebody do something!

I've mentally transitioned to thinking that it's Fall (because the Summer is too exhausting) so I'm going to set some September goals. Also, I need the extra lead time. I figure goals are a good idea because:

  1. I see other people doing it on their blogs all the time
  2. I figure it might get me to come back her and post again 
  3. I have lots of motivation to do house/fun/personal stuff between the hours of 8-5 (i.e. while I'm at work), but as soon as it's quitting time all I want to do is sit on the couch and play Candy Crush
Here are the goals:

1) Finish this decoupage masterpiece and get it hung on the wall:


2) Clean out spare bedroom closets and get closet doors because of this:


(I'm hopeful that the baby will be less blurry in real life.)

3. Start AND finish one (1) whole book. I've been feeling illiterate lately and I have a feeling that I'm only going to have less time to read in the future.

4. Attempt one (1) sewing project. I moved my sewing machine up to the corner of my office a few weeks ago thinking that I would be motivate to sew something if it were easier to get to my sewing machine. Now I just feel guilty.

5. Post to this blog five (5) times, that's less than once per week. I'm shooting for the moon here.

No comments: